Monday, November 5, 2007

Thing #7

I never knew Google could do so much. I really liked the iGoogle page. I set mine up to show the latest news events, a joke of the day, optical illusions, and weather. I also used the Picasa web album. I have used Picasa in the past to organize my digital photos. Now it will be super easy share my photos with friends and family. Here are my photos from a PTA night: http://picasaweb.google.com/lfawcett12 Hope you enjoy.

I have had 2 questions come to mind with these tools. Is it alright to put students pictures on these websites as long as we don't use their name or our school name? Do we need to have parent permission to use these pictures?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Since this really isn't a "school website" you might want to get permission, although I've seen others post students.

Debbie said...

Oops! Reread the "Discovering Excercise" for Thing #5. You definitely need parent permission.